Sunday, April 21, 2013

What kind of Poker Legacy to have @pokerstars or @888poker

Lately the world has taken a spin to worse again. Boston bombing earthquakes and everything in between. This has even more made me desire to mark my PokerLegacy. I do not want to be remembered as Great Player, but as a person who cared and wanted to use her time for making a difference.
My last few post were all about this Charity Poker. response was great from people, but sadly NO PoekrSite has wanted to use the idea. I actually can´t understand why, since the idea does not need amazing amount of work or basically any investment. So I ask one more time if anyone would take this idea and run with it. We could help so many people all around the world.
  
Ask yourself this, if any day you are in need, would you not want there be some charitys who cared about you if you then don´t have money yourself. Come on lets do good and enjoy doing it!!

Thank you

Roslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment